Sunday, July 26, 2020

Project 6 Proposals





            The focus of my project will be the plants of my mother’s gardens. I want this as my subject because I enjoy photographing nature. My goal in the project is to show the time and effort that my mother puts into her garden and to capture the benefits reaped by her hard work. I will accomplish this goal by photographing pictures of my mom’s labor and pictures of the product of her labor.
Shot list:
-       Pictures of my mom working in the garden when the sun first rises
-       Pictures of the garden tools
-       Pictures of herbs, flowers, and vegetables
-       My mom’s dirty hands and clothes after working in the garden
-       Food that came from the garden
-       Vases of flowers that my mom picked from the garden







            The goal of my second proposal is to give an inside scoop of the life of my boyfriend. I hope to capture enough photos to give viewers an idea of who Alex is and what he normally spends his days doing. I plan to accomplish this goal by keeping my camera by me the majority of the time that I spend with him during the next week. During this time, I will try to my bets to capture his daily routine, hobbies, and emotions.
Shot list: 
-       His hobbies - being outside, hiking, running, golfing, cooking home improvement projects
-       Day to day activities -  cooking, doing homework, cleaning, going to work, exercising
-       People in his life – family, friends, me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project 6 - Final Sequence